Posts Tagged ‘pigmented inks’

What’s a Giclee?

Tuesday, December 4th, 2012

First of all the word giclee is pronounced zhee-klay. Who knew? The French word “giclée” is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The word may have been derived from the French verb “gicler” meaning “to squirt”.   If you find that amusing, I do too. The “squirt” refers to the […]

Read full post »

WordPress › Error

There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.